Established on the very first day of 2010 in Kozhikode by a team of Professionals and talented artists, BTween Animations has already written its name in golden letters in India and abroad with its 2D & 3D animation projects and the novel ideas and initiatives.
2D/3D Project Highlight
- 3D Animated Commercial with the world’s one and only Soccer Legend Diego Maradona as its central Character
- Information & Public Relation Department (Govt. of Kerala) ventured Social Awareness 3D Animations
- Animation Interpretations of the great literary venture of
The renowned writer Vaikam Muhammed Bashir’s
Vaikam Muhammed Bashir was portrayed as an animated character in these animations
Every ages’ favourite Kunhunni Mash’s craft with its wits, social sense and parables. Kunhunni Mash also was an animation character in it.
These initiatives brought appreciations from every corner.
- While Academic Projects like ‘The Secret of Learning’ focusing L.K.G. & U.K.G syllabus along with motivation tips (an e-Learning Project) made fun learning, 2D/3D animations of Medical, Engineering and Constructions promoted professional learning
- The Video Documentary Project for Kerala Agriculture University (KVK, Kannur), OushadaSasyangal (Medicinal Plants)
- Tele-film ‘Snehatheerathiloode’ (Along the Shore of Love)featured by a well-known film artists Nirmal Palazhy, Alikoya, Kannur Sreelatha and Shilja